OuT TheRe!!

is gotta be somebody for me out there!...& that's the problem he's out there and i'm in here...
i know that if i never get out then i'll never find him, but is just that... i don't know... is hard for me to imagine myself with someone else... i think i had get to the point that i like this...i like being just me and mi heart, which is not broken but not healed either; i like to stay at home thinking how it will happen some day, thinking how my life could be with someone by my side, and when i open my eyes and get back to reality.... i realize that it is never gonna happen unless i go out and try to find him... i don't know.... maybe i have seen too many movies about love!
anyway... i won't give up until i find him!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

NoThiNg CaN Fly WiTh ThEsE BrOkEn WiNgS